We are currently hiring a Marketing Executive with strong digital-marketing and demand-generation experience within an enterprise-SaaS environment to help Fabriq with its 2020 growth plans. This is a full-time position based in London.
This is a very hands-on role, essential in supporting Fabriq’s overall marketing efforts and you will report directly to the CMO. We are a small team, so there is a lot of space to develop, bring in your own ideas and get actively involved in shaping the direction of the marketing strategy.
Fabriq is an award-winning IoT platform capable of capturing and organising the entire range of energy, resource and environmental data in the built environment. Fabriq’s mission is to help increase the value of real-estate assets and optimise the utilisation of buildings by providing end-to-end intelligence on how buildings and spaces are running to a multitude of stakeholders who invest in, own, run or occupy buildings.
Our customers include large organisations in the commercial-building industry such as real-estate investors, service providers (e.g. facility management companies, managing agents and specialised consultancies), and finally, tenants and occupiers of commercial buildings in a variety of industries. We have thousands of buildings in our database, spanning almost every type of asset from apartments to warehouses.
About the Role
- Participate in overall marketing planning (including content planning) and help develop themes that can be translated into demand-generation campaigns
- Execute all elements of such campaigns by writing/proofreading content, crafting suitable marketing assets (social posts, email & ad copy, small design jobs), managing the delivery through digital channels, ensuring the results are tracked, and reporting on performance
- Help increase awareness and adoption of the analytics platform Fabriq OS by implementing SEO best-practices, running paid search/social campaigns and optimising inbound lead conversion
- Help move leads down the sales funnel through content marketing, nurturing campaigns and automated workflows using sales enablement assets
- Own the operation and continuous optimisation of all existing digital channels (search, social, paid social, e-mail, website & web traffic analytics)
Essential qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of experience implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns in a B2B environment, including content / asset creation and measuring / reporting on performance
- Practical knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot), and experience using reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to guide decision making
- Experience with SEM/paid-search campaigns (Google) and paid social campaigns (LinkedIn)
- An eye for design / brand consistency with basic capability to perform simple creative jobs
- Interest in working in one or more of the following sectors: energy efficiency, sustainability, CSR, cleantech, PropTech, enterprise SaaS
- Orientation towards achieving results autonomously and creatively in an entrepreneurial setting
- Certification in HubSpot Marketing (or similar), Google Ads and/or Google Analytics
- Best-practice knowledge about creating digital-marketing content (e.g. whitepapers, blog/social posts, videos, etc.)
- An understanding of buyer journeys/personas for enterprise-SaaS products
- Experience in energy, sustainability management, and/or commercial real estate
Perks and other things you get
- Permanent, full-time role at a purpose driven company that operates on the leading edge of scalable building performance technologies
- A salary to match your experience
- Company pension plan
- Holiday allowance and flexible in-office hours
- Choice of Mac or PC laptop, plus full-fledged, wide-screen desk setup, for your work productivity
- On-the-job training and insights into the latest techniques used in the built environment
- Regular team lunches and end-of-week drinks on the company (don't tell the doctor).
- Regular sporting events organised by company staff (tell the doctor about this instead)
- And, as our company grows, so will the list of benefits...
How to apply
If this sounds exciting and you want to work in a friendly start-up environment where the worlds of energy, sustainability, smart buildings, and tech converge, please send your CV and any additional info to email@example.com.
We don’t need a full cover letter, but if you could spend the time to dedicate a couple of paragraphs in your email as to (a) why you want to work with us and (b) why this opportunity matches your skills (aka, your superpowers), it would be appreciated.
We aim to get back to everyone who puts in the effort to send a full application, so if you don’t hear back within a couple of weeks, feel free to chase us. Thanks!
NOTE: Only candidates with right to work in the UK can be considered for this opening.