We are hiring a junior member for our team to deliver exceptional service to our existing customers and help develop our business further. Get in touch if you want to work at the intersection of real estate, energy, sustainability, IoT and start-ups!
You'll be working directly with the Fabriq COO and help us organise our customer outreach strategies while ensuring our operations are streamlined and efficient. We're a small company with a large blue-chip customer base, and work in smart ways to continuously optimise how we do things.
The role includes:
Customer Account Management & Project Delivery
- Provide support for customer accounts, including onboarding, training, and ongoing support
- Maintain strong, positive relationship with customers
- Report using appropriate monthly KPIs to ensure delivery against plans
New Business Development
- Help with customer outreach and marketing efforts
- Support the preparation of written proposals to secure new contracts
- Report on sales pipeline, key account plans and other key performance indicators
Market Intelligence & Research
- Use market feedback and research to assist us in enhancing our value proposition, product and service development
- Degree-educated or equivalent experience
- At least basic experience in one or more of: project management, operations support, client relationship management
Personal attributes and skills
- Very well organised and able to work with limited supervision, while being part of a fast moving team in an exciting sector
- Attention to detail - at the data level (it's what we do, at the end of the day) and when communicating with customers in written and spoken form
- Proven desire to work and operate in one or more of the energy efficiency, sustainability, IT, start-ups, and/or property sectors
- Desire to help create and deliver a truly unique platform for improving the health and efficiency of the built environment
- Passion for and commitment to improving sustainability
- Desired: experience working in the environmental sustainability and energy spheres and ability to articulate key themes, challenges & insights
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter (email) and your CV. Thanks!