We are hiring an experienced Customer Success Manager/Executive with strong project delivery, customer engagement, and problem solving skills to help manage new customers and enable existing customers to get maximum value out of Fabriq’s SaaS-based solutions. This is a full-time position based in London.
Get in touch via email@example.com if collaborating with customers to help them succeed is in your DNA and you want to work in an environment where the worlds of energy, sustainability, smart buildings, tech, and start-ups converge (http://fabriq.space)!
- Serve as expert in Fabriq’s SaaS platform and lead/manage the delivery of projects involving Fabriq’s products and services
- Gather and analyse customer requirements and conceptualise and articulate appropriate technical and non-technical solutions
- Develop project plans and statements of work and track project budgets and progress with the aim to ensure successful implementations
- Engage with key customer contacts and collaborate with third parties and partners as required to deliver solutions and services to Fabriq customers
- Collaborate with the technical team to set up or configure Fabriq’s software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Serve as Fabriq’s primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of system end users, as well as post go-live support
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with Fabriq’s SaaS solutions and provide feedback to the product team regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of Fabriq’s full range of solutions with the aim to help grow Fabriq’s customer base
- Maintain records pertaining to customer accounts and manage other ad-hoc account management and administration activities (e.g. invoicing) as required
- Take on leadership role to help Fabriq grow its customer-success team and capabilities
- A technical background (degree in information systems, computer science, or electrical/mechanical/industrial engineering and/or equivalent experience)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: energy management, project management, customer/operations support, enterprise software implementation, technology/IT consulting
- Interest in working in one or more of the following sectors: energy efficiency, sustainability/CSR, cleantech, proptech, enterprise SaaS
- Experience employing project management best practices and taking part in delivering successful projects involving technical products
- Level 1 or 2 customer-support experience (ideally acquired in the enterprise SaaS space)
- Intermediate/advanced level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office as well as project management, issue tracking, customer support, and CRM software/tools
- Orientation towards achieving results autonomously and creatively in an entrepreneurial setting
- Fluency in European languages – particularly German, French and Spanish
- Experience with analytics solutions, data migration/systems integration projects, and importing data via ETL, FTP, HTTP, and API; basic scripting skills
- Experience with and knowledge of metering equipment and technologies an extra plus
NOTE 1: Only candidates with the right to work in the UK can be considered for this opening.
NOTE 2: NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter (email) and your CV. Thanks!